The BARTA Emergency Vet Grab Bag has been developed by BARTA Veterinary surgeons and the Openhouse design team specifically for veterinary professionals providing emergency support to horseracing and eventing or for everyday veterinary emergencies.
Featuring 2 distinct colour coded sides the bespoke layout provides the ideal container for the essential equipment for immediate first aid (green side) or euthanasia (black side).
Ergonomic handles link together to form a comfortable carry bag or padded shoulder strap offer a hand free carry option for longer periods. The bag is made of micrAgard, our anti-microbial fabric, which promotes hygiene and ease of cleaning.
- Drop down sides for rapid access to immediate first aid or euthanasia
- Attachments for pre filled syringes and drug bottles
- Internal pocket for documentation and external pockets for radio and latex gloves
- Discrete protective internal pocket for firearm
- Durable abrasion and fire resistant construction
- Waterproof, antibacterial and wipe clean micrAgard Plus materials
- Rugged YKK lockable zips
Optional extras include bag tracker fob (with alarmed proximity sensor), portable mobile phone charger and belt mounted ammunition pouch. Please contact email@example.com for a quotation for the optional extras.
The BARTA Emergency Vet Grab Bag is a bespoke container for all essential equipment for veterinarians who respond to emergencies. Designed “By vets for vets” this Emergency Vet Grab Bag compliments the larger BARTA Veterinary Response Bag.
Together these provide the safe, organized space for all the necessary items required by the modern veterinary emergency responder.